Saturday, March 22

Hee, Just realized that i have not been putting inputs into my blogs for SO long!! Let me try to put everything down in words :)



I ended the year of 2007 very well.. Achieved many and lost as much.



Achieved:

- Education in my interested field of studies (Mass Communications)

- A loving BF (well not actually an achievement but a gift)

- A new job (Media Advertising Firm)

- Visited lots of places (HK, Shenzhen, Tokyo, Taiwan, Batam, etc), my insights and the view of the world definitely increased!

- New Friends

- Good family relationship

Lost:

- Friends, lots of them

(Any regrets? very much) My heart actually ache a lot when these people that i called friends are no long my best friends. I seems to lost them overnight. Initially, i felt angry with them for not being people i called friends then i slowly let go and allow time to heal my heart. Didn't actually share with others as i don't know anyone actually understands when they say they do. Gradually, i do not want to be related to them anymore. Well, i still love them but just like i love everyone else around me.

2008

New Year, New Beginning!


Jan

I celebrated our 1-Year anniversary with Bee. He's is a very thoughtful person. He brought me to a luxurious spa and a warmth dinner.

Feb
- Bee got me a iPHONE for my for V-Day. I was so so touched!! He really put in a lot of effort in getting his friend to buy from the US for me.

- CNY celebration was a memorable event as well. It was the first time bee met up with my whole family and relatives at my Ah Ma's place in Malaysia. He was sure well-liked by my parents :)

Mar

- Bee drive my family to the East Coast Park for a time of leisure! It was sure an awesome outing!
- My dad recovered!! My whole family rejoiced gladly, wholeheartedly! Thank God!

Apr
- Bee's bdae

Why am i writing things down accordingly, because i am trying not to forget any of these valuable memories. Memories are so precious yet it doesn't cost a thing but took a lot out of the person to have a memory of their own.

I strongly believe that 2008 will be yet another fulfilling year for me! & everyone around me.

God bless!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP