Thursday, November 6

BIRTHDAY LOVE GIFT FROM BEE!

On a normal average day, bee is already very pampering to me. On a special day like my birthday, he bought me 3 BAGS! I almost fainted when I saw him came back with hand full of bags (See below).

He got me the 3 bags (2 Coach & 1 Loewe) from Taiwan while he was there for business trip. I can really imagine him going inside the store, handpick them carefully and visualizing me carrying it. The Coach bag that he got for me is a limited edition and the Loewe bag (Pockets Collection) is hardly seen in Singapore and apparently Singapore do not sell this collection when we went over to the branch to check.

Loewe Pockets Collection

Coach
Madison Collection
Graphic Op Art Sabrina Series
- Hybrid silhouette offers both satchel and shoulder bag with convertible strap that snaps to bottom of bag when carried as satchel
- Inside zip pocket
- Cellphone/multifunction pocket
- Ring to clip an accessory or keyfob
- Zip-top closure
- Op art Sateen print fabric with mirrored metallic crinkled leather trim
- Fabric contrast lining
- 22” convertible/detachable shoulder strap with 12” drop
- 11" straps with 5" drop
- 13 (L) x 6 3/4 (H) x 6 (W)
Wristlet

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP