Monday, August 25



I conquered the Tree Top Walk!

6.30am In bed till bee smsed me
6.40am Returned to bed and struggled to wake up while bee dilligently drove to fetch me. heehee
6.50am Finally awoke, wash up

7.45am Starting point- Alexandra Arch
8.05am Ended Forest Walk. 1.3km estimated 20mins
8.15am Stepped on the renowned architecture- The Great Henderson Wave. Very impressive indeed.
8.20am Faber Walk
8.25am Marang Trail
9.00am Breakfast @ ToastBox Vivo City

Even though my muscles ached much after the up & down Tree Top walk, but I am glad that I enjoyed the morning walk and the feeling of waking up early and feel the energized sun rays landed on your skin, really feels good. The best time to start the walk will be 6.30am-7.30am where the air is the freshest and the sun will not be too strong to make the walk tedious. Well, I will surely visit there again.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP