Wednesday, August 13


My Memorable Tioman Trip [08/08 - 11/08]





Relax. Beach. Bikini. Sun. Fishing. Friendship. These are my conclusion for my Tioman trip. After 2 hrs of journey on the road, we continued on another 3hrs of boat ride and 30mins of bumpy up mountain 4-wheel ride! Through the up mountain 4-wheel ride, I passed by tall trees with skinny trunks. The air was so fresh that it penetrates my skin and harmony as one. The beach that I will be residing for the next 3 days is called Juara Mutiara. I was blown away by the magnificent ocean and sandy beach. When I walked bare foot on the beach, the sand felt like marshmellows mixed with jelly beans on my foot- soft, tender and sweet. On the second day, we decided to go fishing & made some fishermen friends! I caught my first fish during my first attempt! Adrenaline flows through my entire body and I felt excited & scared at the same time. I also went snorkelling, well only for a brief >1min. But at least I can understand why bee likes to go diving & snorkelling. Sometimes, we have to go through it ourselves in order to understand why your partner likes certain things that with u using your right mind to think, will come to no avail. I felt blessed to have bee in my life. During the trip, he took care of me, carried my big heavy bag, was patience with me when I am moody & entertains me when he was already so tired physically. THANKS bee. U r my hero! Well, the trip was indeed brought to its peak with the company of Max & Karen. They are awesome friends of bee! I am proud of them too! Look forward to our next adventure!
OH BTW! I just found out some facts about Tioman! Here it goes:
  • Tioman Island is the world 10th most beautiful island
  • It was used as setting for Hollywood musical movie entitled South pacific (Bai Hai) in the year 1953

  • According to the legend, the mystical of Tioman Island is resting of magical dragon princess who whilst flying from China to her beloved prince in Singapore, sought solace in the crystal waters of South China Sea. She was pleased with the charm surrounding and discontinue her journey and search for happiness in order to give pleasure and comfort to weary passing seafarers as well as providing shelter and refreshment to fisherman by turning herself into this beautiful island. (Well! this is definitely different from the version that one passer-by shared with us?? hmm)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP