Monday, October 13

I FINALLY GOT MY PINK IC - 12 OCTOBER 2008, SUNDAY!

I am a completely Singaporean now! I felt relieved after all the hours of quene and waiting at the different embassy in the past months.
I am to report to Yew Tee CC at 12 noon for the ceremony. As it is a solomn event, males were asked to wear shirts & tie while the ladies to wear smart casual. I am impressed by the staffs there as some males came without their ties and the staffs have got a box of ties in their hands that comes in different colors to match their shirt! There I was slept at 5.30am morning, struggled to wake up for the ceremony at 11am. After putting some light makeup, I took a cab to Yew Tee and it cost me $6. Upon reaching there, I was early by 15 minutes before the registration began. So I took some photos of the surrounding. I looked weird as I attended the ceremony alone and I kept taking photos here and there.

Registration Booth

Yew Tee CC

Ceremony Hall (thank God it's air-conditioned!)

The Stage!

This shot looks ugly!

My Cloth Sticker name tag!

Forms

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP