Monday, October 6

阿妹 SINGAPORE INDOOR STADIUM CONCERT - 04/10/2008, SAT


I saw Ai Mei & spent almost 3.5hrs with her!!! Yeah and that is true!

I have always love her music. 我可以抱你嗎愛人, 給我感覺, 牽手, 原來你什麼都不要, 最愛的人傷我最深, 解脫, 哭不出來, 我要快樂...

BLACK theme dress code! Everyone is so ONZ!

This is my Black tube dress with red long boots! Well can't see the boots here.

We tried going Leisure Park @ Kallang for dinner, who knows the Q was horrendous! One simple noodles that doesn't even look delicious have got 8+ people queuing! In the end, we all have to retreat to another nearby KFC to eat within 25mins!


6 of us got to squeeze at the back of the van to rush back to the concert venue. It's starting at 8pm!

4 of them in black. Germaine - Karen - Max - Bee**

This is the entire stage! Took it with special effect photography!

B & I


Inspired by Ai*Mei Dressing, I also want to get a long black leather boots!!! Hopefully can spot one here in Singapore!

Can you spot Ai Mei here? To my surprise, she is actually rather petite. hmm I wonder how she looked so tall on TV?!


Signed Off,

Jia.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP