Tuesday, September 23

GATHERING WITH MY OLD FRIENDS!

I have just reached home. Today I went out with Elaine & Joan to Bugis. They are my best of my friends and we all have known each other for 10years! That's very long! We have alot of beautiful memories together and will always talk about them whenever we meet up and will never grow tired of them. After pondering on where to eat for awhile, we decided to go for our usual steamboat! Ha-ha! It's the 3 of us again. We talked about our lives, our love life, our work life, our family life, etc. I love being around Elaine since secondary school days. She is a very cheerful person. She will always bring joy & laughter to all of us wherever we are. Although there are times whereby we joked about her, but to all of us, deep in our heart, we all cared the most for her and cherished her friendship alot. I like talking to Joan too as she is a very truthful person. She is the one that will never be 'fakey' and pretentious- hard to find leh.

Start of steamboat! Yummy!

End of feast! What a mess!

One kind staff helped us with the photo-taking.

I have never seen someone who likes to take photos so much~ I am talking about u Joan!

After steamboat, we decided to go for something cooling. Mango with pomelo ice!

Oh on our way back, we saw this F1 bread car made by BreadTalk in conjunction with the F1 this week! Very innovative. A small F1 bread cost S$2.50.

Me - Elaine - Joan

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP