Saturday, September 20

Mushroom Pot
Today I went to eat Mushroom pot with bee and my bro. Mushroom pot is my fave steamboat place. The wild mushroom soup base is extremely good! It's like once you put the spoon of soup into your mouth, your senses are immediately rejuvenated. The soup is extremely nourishing especially for people like me that work hard during the busy weekdays (I got work hard one k?!). I have a special likings for mushrooms! I like to buy a can of mushroom and cooked together with Campbell Mushroom soup. Hee. So I am super contented when I can savored myself to a whole pot of mushoom!


My bro & I (hopefully we don't look alike!!~~ haha)

My bro is Primary 6 this year taking his PSLE so that makes him 12 years old. He used to have a christian name called 'Scooby', which adds up to Scooby Doo... Wahahhha. It's ticklish when I think of it now! He is super 'aunty' and super naggy! Sometimes it has become very annoying & irritating to take him out. He made me upset when I took him out today. Being the youngest & only son in my 'DOO' family, it has become a natural thing that he gets what he wants most of the time. When we went out, he too, insisted on doing things that he like and when you are doing things that he do not like, he will complain till the cow goes home.... And the story continues. I think what bee said is correct. I should not be stern with him on one end, and try to pacify him on the other end. That will definitely spoilt him and will give him a lousy character! I guess educating a child is not an easy task. But I understand patience is defenitely needed in order to mould a person. It does takes a lot out of me to be patience. I used to be very short-tempered and stubborn. People changed me. So I guess, influence from your surrounding friends does matter. I do want to be a good sister and lead by example to the best that I can. Let's JIA YOU!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP