Saturday, September 20

Skidrow!! Woo-Hoo!!

I promised bee that I will dedicate one write-up for Skidrow. SO let's rock!!

Who:
Skidrow, an American Heavy Metal Band formed in 1986 (hmm I didn't know my bee likes heavy metal since once upon a time.. haha)

Members:
Matt Fallon- Lead vocalist, Dave Sabo & Steve Brotherton- Lead and rhythm guitar and Rachel Bolan- Bass. Well apparently in 2008, they have just released their new EP with NEW members included. Hopefully it will still live up to to its name!

Hit Singles:
18 and life, I remember you and Youth gone wild.

This is their first album! I like typeface of the word SkidRow.



This is 18 and life Music Video. Look at those long bushy hairs! Its super 80s!! Yoo-Hoo! I am trying to imitate the lead singer singing the word "boy" at the starting of the song.. 'Ricky was a young boy....' The "boy" word sang by him sounded super BOUNCY. Listen and you will know.

This is I remember You Music Video. Watch out for 2.41min-3.18min (Electric guitar!~)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Cool by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP